700s Hallway/ Math & Social Studies Building

700s Building
Original bus loop
Original bus loop at the far south end of campus, 1957
Original band building, 1979
The interior of the original band building, 1979

The 700s building was completed in 2012, originally known as the Freshman Academy and housing freshmen teachers.  It became the math (downstairs) and social studies (upstairs) building in 2015.  The 700s building is built on the site of the original bus loop/band building, at the far south end of the school campus.