The administration building, or front office, was completed in 1986. This replaced the building that used to sit near the present-day art building and cafeteria. During its construction, the cornerstone of the original 1915 Auburndale school (destroyed in the tornado of May 1979) was placed in the wall near its front doors. This building houses principals, deans, guidance counselors, secretaries, and conference rooms. The south hallway in the building was originally wider, but this area was closed in to make another office in the 1990s. A covered awning was added to the front of the building in 2012.